srijeda, 19. ožujka 2014.

DBTL Epilepsy awareness

This is very personal blogtrain for me, because I have this disease

                                           DOWNLOAD (4shared)
                                           DOWNLOAD (Rapidshare)

Here are all the train stations:

Dea’s Design <= you are here

Broj komentara: 8:

  1. I know how trying it can be to have epilepsy!! My dad and father both have it and I know how scary it can be!! You never know what might happen and when!! But I want to thank you for a lovely kit!! Love the colors!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you so much! yeah, I had big attack earlier this year because my pills weren't strong enough to prevent that... but, everything is OK now again, so I just hope I'll have easy summer, too much sun gives me headache...

      Izbriši
  2. Sorry to hear that this disease is a problem for you, I do hope it is well under control. I hope that spring and summer well go well for you. Thank you for sharing your kit with us. -Marie

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you... now it is under control, but still I'm affraid that ceizure may still happen...

      Izbriši
  3. I am so sorry to hear that you suffer from this disease. My friend has epilepsy also, and has suffered terribly since she was a baby. Are you able to drive, with appropriate medication? Most people don't realize how difficult it is to have epilepsy, and to never know when you might have another seizure. I have heard that there are specially trained companion dogs who can tell that you are about to have a seizure, and they warn you about 10 minutes in advance, so that you can get to a safe place. You might want to consider this! Best wishes, and thank you for your many wonderful designs! From Pamela Richardson, in Ontario, Canada

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thank you, Pamela... right now I have pretty strong medications, so I should be OK, but it still can be tricky... I don't have dog of my own, but my neighbours have one, and she's with me most of the time in a day - she knows when my mom or me are sick and she comes to "take care" of us... I don't drive at all - just never was up to it

      Izbriši