subota, 19. travnja 2014.

Digi blogtrain list - "Mesothelioma awareness" (links are not working)

Here's another very important blogtrain

DOWNLOAD (4shared)
DOWNLOAD (Rapidshare)

Here are rest of the stops:
Dea’s Design <= you are here 




Broj komentara: 8:

  1. thank u I lost the love of my life Joe to this 10 Jan 2011

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. you're welcome... I'm so sorry for you... this is the reason why we do this "awareness" blogtrains - to let people know it's worst of diseases for life

      Izbriši
  2. Thank you for the beautiful kit. I hope this blog train improves awareness of this awful disease. Thank you for your efforts.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wonderful cause to bring into the light!! Beautiful papers and word art!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thank you very much for your kit, I especially loved the wordart and the green and black diamond paper.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. you're welcome... I love making these kits, it's easy and for the good cause

      Izbriši