utorak, 20. siječnja 2015.

Digi blogtrain list - Animal abuse

DOWNLOAD (4shared)
DOWNLOAD (Mediafire)

Here are the rest of the stops:

Dea’s Design <= you are here

Broj komentara: 8:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us. I'm a sucker for animals, my vet says they spread the word on where to go, lol.
    Hugs,

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. you're welcome... LOL, he's right, animals are best proof of life

      Izbriši
  2. This such a horrible offense!!! To hurt one of God's creatures, something that loves you so unconditionally... I will never understand it or agree with it in anyway!! I have 3 cats and 1 dog I have recused,,, They now live on 450 acres and run free and are SAFE!!! I have been recusing animals since I was a teenager!! Thank you for a lovely kit and putting the spot light on a horrible action!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. oh, Mary, I feel the same! I loooove animals and when I saw this blogtrain, I knew I have t be part of it
      It so great that you have so many pets... I wish I could see them playing happily in your house... I had a cat and a dog, now my neighbours have such a great dog, she's almost mine for how much time she spends with me...

      Izbriši