ponedjeljak, 20. lipnja 2016.

Freebies on With love studio - challenges

Hi everyone!
One of my favorite thing is collecting freebies from all over Internet.
Now, since I'm - well, you can call it that - part of With love studio, 
I can get so many freebies during the month!
And best thing, they are available to anyone who register at their forum... 
because those freebeis are part of monthy challenges.
Now, let's see what I found this month... 
and also, reminder, there's still few more days to play challenges. 
Because the award for 10 challenges you finish is BIG (I mean, really big) XOXO collab, 
that's kit made by almost all of WLS designers together.

So, first one (and best, in my opinion) is: Shmooangel's mini kit called "Happy birthday". 
Now, if you play this challenge, you'll get that same, FULL kit also for free.
Link to download freebie:

Next one is template by Shelly Marie

And the last freebie is from Designs by Romajo. It's journal cards and it coordinated with her kit "#Spring Feelings: Spring awakenings" that you can find in her STORE


So, that's it for today, have a great day!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar