ponedjeljak, 1. kolovoza 2016.

Canceling the newsletter!

Hi everyone!

I'm so sorry I have to do this, but Google made me do it!
I was so happy with Mad Mimi newsletter, but since Google changed their algorythm again,
it's no longer alowed to use Gmail as newsletter mail.


So, as I can't change e-mail, I decided to delete the newsletter. 
But - BUT - freebies that were exclusive for newsletter subscribers 
are now going to be posted on blog in next few days.

Thank you for being my subscribers during this last few months.

3 komentara:

  1. Have you tried Feedblitz? We use www.feedblitz.com . It's free as well!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. No, I never heard of that. I'll try it, thanks for idea!

      Izbriši
  2. Have you tried Feedblitz? We use www.feedblitz.com . It's free as well!

    OdgovoriIzbriši